Bow and Arrows. Materials Needed: ½ PVC cut to length ¼ Dowels cut to 16 length, need 3 of these 1 Water line cut to 4 length Pencil Eraser

Similar documents
Grandpa's Homemade Rocket for About a Dollar!

4-H Youth Development

THE AMERICAN BARN DOOR KITE

Written By: Dozuki System

You can use a variety of materials for this kite, such as Tyvek, ripstop nylon, Orcon, paper, or mylar or mylar-like plastic gift wrap films.

Hillbilly Golf. Included. Game Building Instructions. 2-foot Fence Building Instructions. Bolo making Instructions

How Scott Builds a Fighter Kite, May 2011 Updated Sept 2018

Below are the instructions to build a roller-furling unit for under $10. Read the entire process before beginning the project.

8-GUN CORVETTE ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS

Aliphatic Resin Wood Glue. 18" Fabric Parachute Part #PNC50 Part # Part #11700 Part #J0016. Launch Lug

Prop Racer System. User Guide V0210

Making a Chin Na / Wing Chun arm

CORN HUSK DOLLS. 2. Lay the bath towels on your worktable to absorb excess water from the husks.

How to Make a Unique Industrial-Looking PVC Lamp

Samurai Armor Set: Step by Step

JESUS CALMS THE STORM

Fin Shape Science Experiment Kit

Evergreen Park Elementary School District 124 District School Supply List School Year Kindergarten

PART 1 Rocket Assembly

Building 'TANGLER' The Fighter Kite That Helped Me Win The 2003 Fighter Kite Line-Touch World Cup Championship. Bruce Lambert

Building the Japanese Arrow for target archery

Macrame. Knots and Projects

Make Bruce's High Performance 'F3' Fighter Kite In Less Than 2 Hours For Under $3

DIY ROCKET LAUNCHER. PVC Tee (no hole) PVC Tee (with hole) 3 x 45* PVC elbow. 1 x cork. 3 x PVC endcap. 1 x bike tube valve.

H ow To Buil d A Wa ter Rocket

How Do I Install My Garden Master Bucket Garden?

Nancy Neal Elementary PRE-KINDERGARTEN SCHOOL SUPPLY LIST

Your kit contains the following items. Additional Items You May Need. Pre- cut parts Propeller rigging and rubber Sandpaper Covering sheet

3 SIZE NAGASAKI HATA

Southview Elementary School

Foam Plate Glider: Sonic Silhouette

Psalm 119:57 NIrV. Jesus has the power to help my friends. The Four Friends Mark 2:1-12. Friends Help a Lame Man Pages 330 to 335.

Construction Chapters Index

WHITE WOLF. X-ray View MID POWER MODEL ROCKET KIT BUILDING INSTRUCTIONS KIT SPECIFICATIONS:

$1 Fighter Kite. Here s how Manny made the conversion from an Eddy kite to a fighter kite.

Carving a Custom Seat

SCOUT PROP BUILDING INSTRUCTIONS & PHOTOS

How to Make a Boffer Arrow

ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS

STEP 1 A. Lay the two Motor Mount Tubes on a flat surface with ends even and Glue them together with White Glue. Allow Glue to set before moving on.

The Survival Bracelet

Moving Air: 1.B.II Sailboats

In each step, the needed parts are shown the number right below. Locate all parts for the step.

Bottle Rocket Launcher P4-2000

Lesson Plan: Bernoulli s Lift

A Foundation Of Trust. Hanging By A Thread

The Wobble Bugger by Michael Lack

PT 11 trouble-shooting and maintenance.

ADVENTURES WITH. Both of my grandfathers fished, my dad fished, and. creating unique handles for custom rods. 22 RodMaker

All Purpose Wooden Crate

PUFF! Rocket Activity. Students will learn about rocket stability as they. Students will construct small indoor paper

Kari-Tek. Kari-Tek. Hydro Skeg Retro-Fitting Instructions. Instructions for retro-fitting of Hydro Skeg

KITES CHRISTIAN. A. GRIMA

Game Finder... vi. Chapter 1 Importance of Physical Activity Chapter 2 Learning through Physical Activity... 9

Pre-Paint>Fuselage>Empennage>Fit vertical tail fin. Objectives of this task: Materials and equipment required: Fit the spar extender

Swing Your Partner. by Beth Hester. GH Productions, Inc. The Basket Maker's Catalog

craft sticks (limit 6) glue cylinder chip can or Pitsco tube tape (limit 12 inches) paper fasteners (limit 4) index cards

Overview: Note to Volunteers: Fling Flyer Design Challenge 1

Cabinet Free Cover Rest Instructions

Rain Barrels. Did You Know?

Constructing a PVC Flute

NAVIGATOR Product demonstration prop building instructions

Great Science Adventures

MAKING A SIMPLE FLEMISH TWIST BOWSTRING #1 by Kirby

The Traditional Archery Academy is dedicated to bringing you the best and Traditional Archery guides, courses and ebooks. Our resources are FREE!

Cat Fence Installation Instructions for Regular and Snow Protection Kits with Extra Posts. List of items shown

Carrick Bend Mat and Turk s Head Knot

LMSCA. TECHNICAL INFORMATION SHEET No. 1 MANUFACTURE OF CARRIAGE LUGGAGE RACK NETTING.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR GLUING ON THE BUMPER FOR PORT TOWNSEND WATERCRAFT S NESTING DINGIES. (Or requires a 1 surface to adhere to.)

Winter School Supply List

Water Bottle Rockets.

3190A NEO-ANGLE DOOR INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS. Series MODEL NO

Plans and Instructions to build a folding reflector oven

Building a Rocket (Advanced) Before you build a rocket try the bottle on the launcher to test if it holds pressure and fits correctly.

Can you find 5 differences between the two scenes below?

A Balancing Flamingo

RUDDER KIT INSTRUCTIONS

Instructor: Ronda Brewer & Lindsey Johnson Pick Your Poison Day & Time: Sunday 8:30 AM, Class #1 Cost: $5 to $25

MAKING A FLEMISH TWIST BOWSTRING by Ron Harris

Troyer s Gourd Rack 8 unit F R H O P

Stand-N-Fish FULL DETAIL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

How To Build A Water Rocket

Basket for Janice. by Beth Hester. GH Productions, Inc. The Basket Maker s Catalog

MODEL / SINGLE and DUPLEX PULLEY SYSTEMS

Making an old school lure

" A " "B " F G H P PARTS LIST

ACTIVITY KIT. Young children will love boisterous, exuberant Elwood and this charming tale of friendship.

RUDDER KIT INSTRUCTIONS

Overview: Note to Volunteers: Fling Flyer Design Challenge 2

GLIDING ON AIR (1 Hour)

Washing Feet John 13:3-17. Jesus washes His friends feet. God is Big and He Loves Me Praise the Lord Everyday Shout

OWNER S MANUAL ALWAYS WEAR A GOVERNMENT APPROVED FLOATATION DEVICE WHEN FISHING. Know the limits of your ability and the limits of your equipment.

NAVIGATOR PROP BUILDING INSTRUCTIONS & PHOTOS

As the Rotor Turns: Wind Power & You (Student Handout) (An Investigation of Wind Power as an Energy Resource in Pennsylvania)

2017 Fall Product Program Rally Guide

AVA Building Instructions

Shiel e d Kite t By B y Sam & Ca C rir King Ore r g e o g n o Kite t m e aker e rs s Retr t e r a e t t2013

Air is Everywhere. Grade Level: K-2. Lesson Overview Objectives: Students will be able to Conceptualize what air is.

Weightlifter Nacelle Only

Transcription:

At Least

Bow and Arrows Materials Needed: ½ PVC cut to 40 42 length ¼ Dowels cut to 16 length, need 3 of these 1 Water line cut to 4 length Pencil Eraser Nylon String cut to 36 length 2 pieces Duck Tape 3 lengths 220 sandpaper Saw Drill Instructions: Bow: Lightly sand markings off of pipe. Slide 1 water line over ½ PVC to center line. Drill small hole ½ off each end of PVC. Thread string through one end and double overhand knot. Bend PVC and thread other end of string through hole and again, double overhand knot. This will take two people. Arrows: Please make 3 arrows for each bow. Notch one end of rod 1/8 deep to fit the string of the bow. On the other end, cut ½ masking tape 6 long and wrap the other end of rod. Put eraser on making sure there is a tight fit. Feathers: Looking down on the notch, position the cut to the 12 and 6 o clock position. Wrap one piece of tape ¾ around the rod (about 1 down from the end of the rod) to the 1 and 5 o clock position. Place the other piece of tape on rod sticky sides together. Trim with scissors to look like a feathered vane.

Additional Notes: There are several things you can do to make the bow more colorful and fun. You can wrap it with duck tape or electrical tape to give it color (If you choose to do this, be sure that you ve wiped off any dust from sanding). Choosing colored duck tape for the vanes is a great way to add color too. If the instructions for the feathers are confusing, please send an email jsparksjohn@yahoo.com. I learned that the reason the feathers are placed to a near 45 degree angle is to help it fly straight in the air keeping it from swaying up and down, left and right. The reason you angle them away from the slant cut is so that they don t hit the bow as they pass. Before submitting please make sure the 3 arrows are attached or packaged with the bow.

At Least

What you will need: 38 inches of half-inch PVC pipe Cut into: - Six 5-inch sections - One 8-inch section 2 half-inch PVC elbow joints 2 half-inch PVC T-shaped joints 2 half-inch PVC end caps Hacksaw or PVC Cutter Ruler Permanent marker Duct Tape Lightly sand PVC markings off Use a ruler to mark off six 5-inch sections of pipe and one 8-inch sections of pipe. Cut the pipe (this can either be done with a hacksaw or with a special PVC cutting tool available at most hardware or homeimprovement stores). Lay out all pieces as shown. Insert pieces. Do not glue PVC because it will need to come apart later to clean sticky marshmallow goo out. Decorate colored or designed duct tape Attach small bag of small marshmallows with duct tape to a piece of the pipe

At Least

Felt Mr. Potato Head Mat «Make the Best of Everything http://makethebestofeverything.com/2013/01/felt-mr-potato-head-mat.html Page 1 of 5 6/14/2013 «Words I Wish I Wrote # 10 Top 10 Posts of 2012» January 3rd, 2013 Felt Mr. Potato Head Mat Christmas is over. So is 2012. I am a little behind in posting my projects. This felt Mr. Potato Head play mat was actually a Christmas gift for my nephew Kyle. I am so behind in posting my projects that when I made this Felt Mr. Potato head, Kyle was my youngest nephew. And as I type this, Kyle now has a new brother Jacob. I am really starting to feel that felt makes fantastic toys. I put together a felt Christmas tree for my 14 month old son. It was cheap and provided HOURS of entertainment. HOURS! And felt sticks! Its WONDERFUL!!!!

Felt Mr. Potato Head Mat «Make the Best of Everything http://makethebestofeverything.com/2013/01/felt-mr-potato-head-mat.html Page 2 of 5 6/14/2013 Unlike a Real Mr. Potato Head, these pieces can be stored easily and also be a great toy to bring while traveling. I obtained this idea of a Felt Mr. Potato head while browsing through Busy Books online. If you have a small child and are even a little crafty. You should Google Busy Books. You will want to make one too! A few Friday nights ago, I nestled down at my Chalkboard table with my usual shopping bag of felt. ( I have become quite the felt hoarder). and my trusty hot glue gun. ( best $1.99 I ever spent). and created this felt Mr. Potato head while watching season 2 of Downton Abbey. Sounds like a perfect winter night. Aye?

Felt Mr. Potato Head Mat «Make the Best of Everything http://makethebestofeverything.com/2013/01/felt-mr-potato-head-mat.html Page 3 of 5 6/14/2013 I did my best to create an assortment of items for Kyle to use to decorate his Mr. Potato Head. I wish I could say that I have a pattern for you to follow if you wanted to make one of your own. I don t. I create most of my designs freehand. I also created a pocket for Kyle to store all of his Potato head pieces! I did get to visit Kyle after his baby brother arrived. I forgot to ask him if he liked his gift. He was a little more excited about his baby brother then this:). Either way, I hope this helps him learn and keeps him busy ( for my sister in laws sake).

Felt Mr. Potato Head Mat «Make the Best of Everything http://makethebestofeverything.com/2013/01/felt-mr-potato-head-mat.html Page 4 of 5 6/14/2013 352 I folded up Kyle s play mat. for easy storage. I think my son will need one of these one of these days. We are trying to teach him to identify his body parts. Something like this might help him learn them. Category: Uncategorized 9 comments to Felt Mr. Potato Head Mat Felt Mr. Potato Head Mat Lesson Plans CraftGossip.com January 4, 2013 at 2:15 am Reply [...] like say to the Dr s office?? You can find this great idea and how to do it yourselfover at Make The Best of Everything. You may also [...] Kristen S- Craft Gossip January 4, 2013 at 2:16 am Reply Love this idea!! Yet again, so creative:) Just posted on Craft Gossip!! http://lessonplans.craftgossip.com/?p=7462 Sylvia Charlton January 4, 2013 at 7:41 pm Reply Found you today on craftgossip.com. I love the Mr Potato Head playmat. When I was a child, many many years ago, we had the